4 available from £575,995
At 1,527 sq ft The Willow is the ultimate family home. The three storeys provide huge amounts of flexibility that can be adapted to suit your lifestyle. The stunning open-plan kitchen/dining/family area with bi-fold doors to the garden is ideal for family life & perfect for entertaining friends. With a luxury integrated kitchen, there’s also an upgraded specification around the home including oak doors & chrome switches. The ground floor has a spacious sitting room with bay window, and cloakroom to help organise the most demanding of families. On the 1st floor is the family bathroom, two double bedrooms & study (that could be used as a fourth bedroom). Meanwhile, on the 2nd floor, a gallery landing takes you to the main bedroom with en suite & dressing area. Whether working from home, meeting the needs of a larger family, or simply needing extra space for a hobby, you can be sure that this home will provide the space for your family. With single garage & parking for two cars.
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Dressing area to bedroom 2
- Family bathroom
- Garage and parking
- Built-in storage space
- Quiet rural location
- Rear garden
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Study||3.01 x 2.59||9’ 8” x 8’ 5”|
|Sitting room||4.11 x 3.22||13’ 6” x 10’ 7”|
|Kitchen/dining room||5.97 x 4.06||19’ 7” x 13’ 4”|
|Bedroom 2||4.92 x 3.36||16' 1" x 11' 0"|
|Bedroom 3||3.36 x 3.32||11’ 0” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 1||4.34 x 4.04||14’ 2” x 13’ 3”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
The Pavilions is just one mile south of the heart of Kenilworth. By road, it is less than five miles from the centre of Coventry and just six miles from both Warwick and Leamington Spa. Junction 15 of the M40 is less than six miles from The Pavilions, giving easy access to both the north and south while junction 2 of the M6 is just under 12 miles from the development. Kenilworth railway station is less than a mile from The Pavilions and offers an hourly service between Coventry and Leamington Spa, allowing easy connections with Birmingham and London. Kenilworth to Birmingham is just 37 minutes - and just 10 minutes to Coventry for connections to London. For air travel Birmingham Airport is 15 miles away.
A trip to the shops
The popularity of Kenilworth is easy to explain. The Waitrose and Sainsbury's supermarkets in the centre of town are surrounded by high street retailers and an eclectic blend of local independent stores. Furthermore, a weekly market adds even more variety to the mix. All essential amenities are also present in the town, including doctors, dentists, opticians and chemists. Heading to Leamington Spa you'll find a fantastic selection of specialist and independent boutiques, major high street stores and supermarkets all set in a picturesque town centre. The Royal Priors Shopping Centre offers nearly 60 stores including Marks & Spencer For big city shopping it's just over 21 miles to Birmingham's Bullring and Grand Central and around 40 miles to the designer outlet at Bicester Village.
Taking time out
There are plenty of options for a family day out around Kenilworth. Why not take a step back in time at Kenilworth Castle and the Elizabethan Garden? For a relaxed afternoon, visit Abbey Fields where you'll find a large open park featuring swimming pools, tennis courts, a children's playground and a lake. Just a few miles away you can explore Hatton Adventure World and enjoy a day to remember. The town also has two theatres, The Talisman and the Priory ideal for an evening out. When it comes to dining, locals are spoilt for choice. From the to the Michelin starred gastropub, The Cross, to a wide variety of bars and restaurants serving international cuisine. Not forgetting the many tea shops, coffee shops and patisseries catering for weary shoppers! Kenilworth is also well provided for when it comes to sport. The Pavilions is located next to Kenilworth Cricket Club, and just a couple of miles from Warwickshire Golf and Country Club and Kenilworth Golf Club. For racquet sports Kenilworth Tennis, Squash & Croquet Club has excellent sport and social facilities.
There are several primary schools in Kenilworth with the nearest school to the development being St Johns Primary School. While for secondary and sixth form education, Kenilworth School and Sixth Form is located in the town centre. There are also several other local state and independent schools for children of all ages in Kenilworth and the surrounding area.
- The Pavilions is located just south of Kenilworth in the heart of Warwickshire.
- To find us, leave the A46 and take the A452 towards Kenilworth.
- After just less than half a mile, bear left at the roundabout (with the petrol station on your right) and take the Warwick Road to Leek Wootton.
- The Pavilions is less than half a mile on the left hand side immediately after Kenilworth Cricket Club.
Brand-new Kenilworth development welcomes delighted first residents
21 Jan 21
Brand-new Kenilworth development welcomes delighted first residentsRead more
If you’re in the Armed Forces, take advantage of some exclusive Help to Buy schemes and discounts when purchasing our new build houses.Find out more
Are you an existing homeowner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out on your dream new build home.Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Speak to a Sales Consultant for more information.
Are you an existing homeowner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can move into one of our new builds.Find out more