The Chestnut is a stunning, 4 bedroom detached family home with a single garage and 2 parking spaces. On the ground floor you are greeted with an airy hallway with a cloakroom. The open plan kitchen, dining area is made for entertaining and features bi-fold doors out to the garden. The kitchen benefits from a separate utility room with cupboard storage under the stairs and a door leading to the garden. There’s room for the whole family to relax in the sitting room. With it’s feature bay window, it’s bathed with natural light. Downstairs is complete with a bright home study space. Upstairs you’ll find four well-proportioned bedrooms. Bedroom 1 benefits from a built-in wardrobe space and its own ensuite. The further three bedrooms, family bathroom and useful cupboard space, the first floor ensures every member of the family has a special space they'll be proud to call their own.
- Tenure: freehold
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Under unit lighting
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Utility room leading to garden
- Ground floor study
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.32 x 2.87||10’ 9” x 9’ 4”|
|Dining/family area||3.57 x 3.06||11’ 7” x 10’ 0”|
|Sitting room||4.98 x 3.40||16’ 4” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||3.40 x 1.81||11’ 1” x 5’ 11”|
|Bedroom 1||4.46 x 3.24||14’ 6” x 10’ 6”|
|Bedroom 2||3.48 x 3.36||11’ 5” x 11’ 0”|
|Bedroom 3||3.25 x 2.35||10’ 7” x 7’ 8”|
|Bedroom 4||3.42 x 2.34||11’ 2” x 7’ 8”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Chestnut housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.