*PERFECTLY POSITIONED OVERLOOKING LANDSCAPPED OPEN SPACE* RESERVE THIS HOME BEFORE 15th NOVEMBER & RECEIVE £10,000 TOWARDS MOVING COSTS. The Hazel is an attractive home with looks to impress. The house has impressive features, such as separate hall and sitting room and a superb naturally lit kitchen/dining with French doors leading to the rear garden. Upstairs you will find three bright bedrooms, perfect for growing families or offering your guests a room for the night. Having visitors stay over is made easier by having two upstairs bathrooms, one en-suite to bedroom one and a separate bathroom. Bedroom three gives you a storage cupboard to put away your clutter and ensure a relaxing home for everyone to enjoy. Externally you will find a GARAGE and parking.
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in storage space
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Sizable second bedroom
- Tenure: freehold
- Allocated parking
Home of the Month offer!
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.19 x 2.99||17’ 0” x 9’ 9”|
|Sitting room||4.17 x 3.66||13‘ 8“ x 12’ 0”|
|Bedroom 1||3.54 x 3.28||11’ 7“ x 10‘ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||2.95 x 2.72||9' 8" x 8' 11"|
|Bedroom 3||2.44 x 2.15||8’ 0“ x 7’ 0”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Hazel housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.