3 available from £499,995
Reserve plot 101 before 21st March using our Home Exchange scheme and we’ll give you £6,000 towards your flooring! What’s more you could move in before the end of June and save thousands on your Stamp Duty! This is a home you’ll love coming home to. The front-facing living room is light and airy. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its private dressing area and luxury en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Ground floor study
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
- Garage and parking
- Tenure: freehold
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Amazing incentives available
|Mon:||10am - 4:30pm||Fri:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Tue:||Closed||Sat:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Wed:||Closed||Sun:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Thu:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Viewing by appointment only|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03||12’ 11” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45||13’ 3” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 10” x 8’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of an Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Rosemead Place is less than 15 miles from the coastal towns of Eastbourne and Bexhill. To the north the spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells is only 17 miles away. Stonegate, Uckfield and Buxted train stations are all approximately 9 miles away, with services into London Charing Cross, Cannon Street and London Bridge in around 75 minutes. For international travel Gatwick airport is under an hour by car.
For your weekly shop there is a Co-Op store in the village centre and in Heathfield, you'll find a Tesco, Sainsburys and Waitrose.
The Pantiles in Royal Tunbridge Wells offers a variety of independent boutique shops, family owned businesses, art galleries and regular markets as well as well known High Street stores. Ravenside retail park, a 30-minute drive away, is located between Bexhill and St Leonards. It is home to big names such as Marks and Spencer, B & Q and Currys & PC World.
Take a wander along the famous Cuckoo Trail which lies next to the development, a popular countryside walk along the former railway line from Heathfield to Eastbourne Park, or take yourself off to the stunning Seven Sisters cliffs for a brisk coastal walk, only half an hour away. Located 9 miles away is Herstmonceux's Observatory Science Centre and stunning castle for everyone to enjoy or why not wear the kids out at Hailsham leisure centre, 6 miles away. Visit Branching Out Adventures at Helling, 10 miles away, and swing through the trees on a zip wire or test your nerves on the high ropes.
The area is well served by state and private schools, with the closest to Rosemead Place being Maynards Primary Community School, 1.5 miles and Heathfield Community College approximately 4 miles away, both rated as "Good" by Ofsted.