1 available from £715,000
16, 17 This is a home with a difference. You’ll notice it the moment you step through the door; the light, the layout, the sense of space in every room. From the front-facing study/dining room and centrepiece living room, to the stunning showcase kitchen with adjoining sitting area and feature bi-fold doors. With five spacious bedrooms, two en suite, the Birch is a house you’ll be proud to call home.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and family room
- Kitchen island
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Separate utility area
- Separate sitting room
- En suite to two bedrooms
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Double garage included
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.62 x 3.51||11’ 10” x 11’ 6”|
|Bedroom 2||3.92 x 2.90||12’ 9” x 9’ 6”|
|Bedroom 3||3.06 x 2.82||10’ 0” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 4||2.98 x 2.83||9’ 9” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 5||3.00 x 2.83||9’ 10” x 9’ 3”|
|Kitchen||3.94 x 3.71||12’ 11” x 12’ 2”|
|Family/dining area||5.42 x 3.51||17’ 9” x 11’ 6”|
|Sitting room||4.17 x 3.61||13’ 8” x 11’ 10”|
|Study/dining room||3.41 x 3.00||11’ 2” x 9’ 10”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please refer to sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a Birch housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Hatchwood Mill is close to the B3270 that leads to Winnersh Triangle as well as the A329 that leads into Reading to the North. Go South via the A329 (M) to join the M4at Junction 10, for the M25 and London, 39 miles, or for Bristol, Wales and the west country. There are frequent busses to Reading and Bracknell via Wokingham. Trains run regularly from stations at Winnersh Triangle 1.6 miles and Winnersh station, 1.2 miles, direct to London Waterloo, taking just over an hour and there is also a service to Gatwick airport. For air travel accessed by road Heathrow Airport is only 25 miles away. What's more, all of this is closely linked to London by excellent road and rail links which will be enhanced by the forthcoming Crossrail Service that will deliver direct connections to all of London's main employment centres by 2021/2022.
A trip to the shops
Winnersh has a selection of shops including a Sainsbury's supermarket, a newsagent's convenience store with off licence and newsagents, as well as a Wickes and Halfords. Wokingham is just four miles away where there is more choice with independent shops alongside High Street names such as WH Smith, Boots and Marks & Spencer. There is also a number of local supermarkets to choose from such as Waitrose, Morrison, Lidl and Tesco. The town also hosts a general market four times a week as well as a monthly Farmers Market. Just under 7 miles away is Reading Town centre which boasts The Oracle and has more than 80 stores, bars and restaurants.
Taking time out
The scenic River Loddon at Winnersh runs through the 335 acre Dinton Pastures Country Park and is ideal for walking and bird-watching . There's also an activity centre with open-swimming, fishing, sailing, canoeing and kayaking. See the latest films at the multi-screen, showcase Cinema and enjoy a meal at the Pheasant Inn Hotel.Read More ...
- At Junction 10 exit onto A329(M) towards Reading (E).
- Take the exit towards Winnersh/Woodly/Early/A329 then
- continue on Wharfedale Road.
- At the roundabout, take second exit onto Wharfedale Road.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left towards A3290.
- Use any lane to turn left onto A3290
- Continue straight onto B3270.
- Turn left onto Winnersh Relief Road.
- Turn left onto Duffet Drive and you will find the sales office on your left hand side.
- Tale A329, London Road/A4 and head West
- At the roundabout take the second exit onto the A329 slip road
- Merge onto A329, use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Watlington ST/A329 then continue to follow A329.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left onto London Road/A4
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto the A4 slip road. Merge onto A3290 (Follow signs for A4)
- Use the left lane to take the slip road to A329/Winnersh/Woodley and take the A3290 onto Winnersh Relief Road in Winnersh.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A3290 then continue straight onto B3270.
- Then continue on Winnersh Relief Road towards Duffet Drive. The sales office will be on the right hand side.
Did you know?
At Hatchwood Mill, Winnersh we are putting £2,772,600 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|Hatchwood Mill - community contributions|
|Highways and travel||£229,300|
|Leisure and open space||£590,600|
|Primary school and pitches||£686,000|
|Sixth form college||£104,000|
|Other education contributions||£555,000|
Helping members of the Armed Forces to own a home with assistance from Bovis Homes, the Government and the Ministry of Defence.Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more