A modern take on a traditional design, this is a home you’ll love coming home to. The front-facing living room is light and airy. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its private dressing area and luxury en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and family room
- Ground floor study
- Separate sitting room
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
- Ample storage space
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Close to local facilities
- Single garage included
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- Taking the A534 exit to Sandbach/Congleton
- Turn left towards Old Mill Road/A534 and continue to follow until the next roundabout
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit staying on the A534
- Take the 1st exit onto Crewe Road at the next roundabout, just after Holmshaw Lane, Hazelmere is on the left hand side
- Head South on Water-Lode/B5341 towards Mill Street
- Take the 2nd exits on the next 3 roundabouts onto the A534 and then onto the B5074
- Continue onto Newcastle Road/A51
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Basford - Hough - Shavington bypass/A500 and continue taking the 2nd exit onto the RB3
- At RB2 take the 1st exit onto David Whitby Way/A5020 and continue over the next roundabout
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto University Way/A5020
- At Crewe Green Roundabout take the 4th exit onto Crewe Road/B5077
- Upon passing Ashley Meadow on the right, Hazelmere will be shortly thereafter on the right hand side
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more