The moment you enter this home, you know you’ve arrived. Spacious, stylish and full of character, it’s everything a discerning homeowner could aspire to - and more. The front-facing, bay-fronted living room is light and airy. The showcase kitchen/dining area opens to the garden through feature bi-fold doors. All four bedrooms have space for a double bed, and two have their own en suite.
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Bi-fold doors
- Close to local facilities
- Countryside views
- Flexible living space
- Low cost energy efficient homes
- NHBC award winning site
- Natural habitat on site
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.43 x 3.24||11’ 3” x 10’ 6”|
|Dining/family area||5.35 x 3.24||17’ 6” x 10’ 6”|
|Sitting room||4.13 x 3.38||13’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Bedroom 1||3.88 x 3.38||12’ 8” x 11’ 1”|
|Bedroom 2||4.44 x 3.03||14’ 7” x 9’ 11”|
|Bedroom 3||3.66 x 3.03||12’ 0” x 9’ 11”|
|Bedroom 4||3.35 x 3.13||10’ 11” x 10’ 3”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- Taking the A534 exit to Sandbach/Congleton
- Turn left towards Old Mill Road/A534 and continue to follow until the next roundabout
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit staying on the A534
- Take the 1st exit onto Crewe Road at the next roundabout, just after Holmshaw Lane, Hazelmere is on the left hand side
- Head South on Water-Lode/B5341 towards Mill Street
- Take the 2nd exits on the next 3 roundabouts onto the A534 and then onto the B5074
- Continue onto Newcastle Road/A51
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Basford - Hough - Shavington bypass/A500 and continue taking the 2nd exit onto the RB3
- At RB2 take the 1st exit onto David Whitby Way/A5020 and continue over the next roundabout
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto University Way/A5020
- At Crewe Green Roundabout take the 4th exit onto Crewe Road/B5077
- Upon passing Ashley Meadow on the right, Hazelmere will be shortly thereafter on the right hand side