1 available £299,995
This impressive double-fronted home combines traditional architecture with modern design to stunning effect. The sitting room and kitchen/dining area span the full length of the property making them light, airy and very spacious - ideal for entertaining guests. While the master bedroom includes a private dressing area and luxury of an en suite - a little extra space just for you.
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Built-in storage space
- Nearby local schools
- NHBC award winning site
- Natural habitat on site
- French doors to garden
- Single garage included
- En suite to bedroom 1
Jo, Annette & Caroline
|Mon:||Closed||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Please call for an appointment|
Stylish Upgrades Available on Plot 173
Haslington is just off the A534 that runs between Crewe and Sandbach and gives direct access to Junction 17 of the M6 at Sandbach, just under four miles away. To the south the A534 links to the A500 and Junction 16 of the M6, less than five miles. Regular buses run through Haslington between Crewe, Sandbach, Macclesfield and Crewe railway station, one of the largest in the region, is just two-and-a-half miles. From there trains run direct to major UK towns and cities including London Euston, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Liverpool and Glasgow. For air travel Manchester Airport is 27 miles.
A trip to the shops
Haslington has shops for everyday needs and in nearby Crewe the Market Shopping Centre has more than 20 stores with the town centre itself including supermarket shopping with an Asda superstore, an Aldi, Morrison's and on the outskirts of Sandbach, a Waitrose. The pretty, medieval market town of Nantwich is just 9 miles and its black and white timbered buildings are home to bijoux boutiques selling antiques, crafts and food, and the thrice-weekly indoor and outdoor markets. For serious city shopping Manchester's Arndale Shopping Centre is 34 miles, or an easy 45 minutes by train.
Taking time out
Haslington is a vibrant village with many community events, classes and organisations. It has a village hall, community centre, playing fields, a skate board area and its own football and cricket clubs. Crewe Golf Club is just over a mile. There are three village pubs, two of them grade II listed buildings and 60 local footpaths. At the impressive Grade 1 listed Haslington Hall, built in 1545, you can enjoy fine dining and afternoon teas. See latest blockbusters at the Odeon Cinema in nearby Crewe, or enjoy live entertainment at The Lyceum Theatre. For fitness and swimming Crewe Lifestyle Centre is ideal and there is more family fun the Lakeside Superbowl.
The village has two primary schools, Haslington Primary School and The Dingle County Primary, catering for 5-11 year olds. There are also several village pre-school, nursery and toddler groups for under 5's. For senior schools in Sandbach there is both an all girls school and an all boys school. In Crewe there is the Ruskin Community High School, the Oaks Academy and St Thomas More Catholic High School, all mixed secondary schools taking pupils aged 11 to 16. In Nantwich the Brine Leas School is a mixed academy for students aged 11 to 18.
- Taking the A534 exit to Sandbach/Congleton
- Turn left towards Old Mill Road/A534 and continue to follow until the next roundabout
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit staying on the A534
- Take the 1st exit onto Crewe Road at the next roundabout, just after Holmshaw Lane, Hazelmere is on the left hand side
- Head South on Water-Lode/B5341 towards Mill Street
- Take the 2nd exits on the next 3 roundabouts onto the A534 and then onto the B5074
- Continue onto Newcastle Road/A51
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Basford - Hough - Shavington bypass/A500 and continue taking the 2nd exit onto the RB3
- At RB2 take the 1st exit onto David Whitby Way/A5020 and continue over the next roundabout
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto University Way/A5020
- At Crewe Green Roundabout take the 4th exit onto Crewe Road/B5077
- Upon passing Ashley Meadow on the right, Hazelmere will be shortly thereafter on the right hand side
Albert and his Cheshire team on cloud nine after housebuilding seal for quality
07 Dec 20
Albert and his Cheshire team on cloud nine after housebuilding seal for qualityRead more
Did you know?
At Hazelmere, Haslington we are putting £1,788,582 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|Hazelmere - community contributions|
|Local playground provided with equipment||£000|
|Provision of land for future medical centre||£000|