This impressive home combines traditional architecture with modern design to stunning effect. The sitting room and kitchen/dining area span the full length of the property making them light and spacious - ideal for entertaining guests. The master bedroom includes a private dressing area and luxury en suite - a little extra space just for you.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Utility room leading to garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate sitting room and french doors to garden
- Main bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- Family bathroom
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- Help to buy available
- First two years customer service support from Bovis Homes
- Tenure: freehold
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.39 x 3.33|
|Bedroom 2||3.61 x 3.18|
|Bedroom 3||3.61 x 2.25|
|Kitchen||3.23 x 2.69|
|Dining area||3.14 x 2.30|
|Sitting room||5.53 x 3.32|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Spruce housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- Head east on the A259 on Seaside Road
- At the roundabout take first exit onto Lottbridge Drove
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A22
- Continue on the A22 for 1.5 miles
- At roundabout take first exit onto the A22/A27 Polegate Bypass
- After two miles at the roundabout take 4th exit onto A22
- Continue along the Hailsham Bypass for nearly 4 miles
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit on to the A271
- At next roundabout take 1st exit into Upper Horsebridge Road, A271
- Turn left into Park Road
- Burfield Grange can be found on the left.
- Take the A272 out of the town into Lewes Road
- Continue on the A272 through North Chailey and Newick
- After about 10 miles at the roundabout take the 3rd exit for the A22
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit staying on the A22
- Continue on the A22 for about 11 miles
- Pass through Lower Dicker then take the 2nd exit on to the A271
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit into Upper Horsebridge Road, A271
- Turn left into Park Road
- Burfield Grange can be found on your left.
Help to Buy
Available to first-time buyers! Thousands of people are now benefiting from this Government-backed equity loan...Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more