A modern take on a traditional design, this is a home you’ll love coming home to. The front-facing living room is light and airy. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its private dressing area and luxury en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Study/home office option
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Tenure: freehold
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * Windows apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
|Plot available||Coming soon||Plot reserved||Plot sold||Affordable Housing|
- Head east on the A259 on Seaside Road
- At the roundabout take first exit onto Lottbridge Drove
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A22
- Continue on the A22 for 1.5 miles
- At roundabout take first exit onto the A22/A27 Polegate Bypass
- After two miles at the roundabout take 4th exit onto A22
- Continue along the Hailsham Bypass for nearly 4 miles
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit on to the A271
- At next roundabout take 1st exit into Upper Horsebridge Road, A271
- Turn left into Park Road
- Burfield Grange can be found on the left.
- Take the A272 out of the town into Lewes Road
- Continue on the A272 through North Chailey and Newick
- After about 10 miles at the roundabout take the 3rd exit for the A22
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit staying on the A22
- Continue on the A22 for about 11 miles
- Pass through Lower Dicker then take the 2nd exit on to the A271
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit into Upper Horsebridge Road, A271
- Turn left into Park Road
- Burfield Grange can be found on your left.
Helping members of the Armed Forces to own a home with assistance from Bovis Homes, the Government and the Ministry of Defence.Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more