1 available £469,995
There's room for the whole family to relax in the sitting room, and plenty of space to work in the study. The open-plan kitchen/dining area is made for entertaining. Four well-proportioned bedrooms, with master en suite, ensure every member of the family has a special space they'll be proud to call their own.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Separate sitting room and french doors to garden
- Ground floor study
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- 2 year customer care warranty
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Tenure: freehold
|Mon:||10am - 4:30pm||Fri:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Tue:||Closed||Sat:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Wed:||Closed||Sun:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Thu:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Viewing by appointment only|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||4.03 x 3.04||13’ 2” x 9’ 11”|
|Dining/family area||4.59 x 2.85||15’ 0” x 9’ 4”|
|Sitting room||4.98 x 3.40||16’ 4” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||3.40 x 1.81||11’ 1” x 5’ 11”|
|Bedroom 1||3.24 x 2.98||10’ 7” x 9’ 8”|
|Bedroom 2||3.48 x 3.36||11’ 5” x 11’ 0”|
|Bedroom 3||3.25 x 2.35||10’ 7” x 7’ 8”|
|Bedroom 4||3.42 x 2.34||11’ 2” x 7’ 8”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a Chestnut housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
The A22 connects the area to the M25 and London, 60 miles away and the M23 and southwards to Eastbourne which is only 7 miles. The nearby A27 provides a direct link to the county town of Lewes and the A26 to Royal Tunbridge Wells, only 19 miles. Trains run from Polegate Railway Station, five miles away, to London Victoria, Gatwick Airport, Brighton and many south coast towns. For air travel Gatwick Airport is 47 miles.
A trip to the shops
Hailsham has a variety of local shops and national chain stores including WH Smith and Boots as well as Asda, Waitrose and Tesco supermarkets. The Market Square hosts weekly retail markets and monthly farmers' markets and its historic livestock market is the last still running in Sussex. For further choice Brighton, 22 miles, has more than 80 top stores at the Churchill Square Shopping Centre, specialist retailers at the Marina and antiques shops at The Lanes. At Royal Tunbridge Wells its impressive Victorian architecture houses leading High Street stores with the colonnaded walkway of The Pantiles being home to quality independent shops, galleries and cafes.
Taking time out
From fitness-lovers there's gym, swimming and ten pin bowling at the Freedom Leisure Centre, film and drama at Hailsham's grade II listed Pavilion Cinema and Theatre and art at Gallery North. The Museum and Heritage Centre records the town's history of pre-Roman settlements, listed buildings and its 15th Century church. There are pubs, cafes, restaurants and for thrill-seekers an adventure park and speedway stadium. Walkers, cyclists and horse riders can enjoy the nearby Cuckoo Trail path, a former railway line and Common Pond is the town's serene wildlife haven. Hailsham Country Park offers 22 acres of woodland, water and wildflower meadows and it's only a few miles to the stunning South Downs National Park or the popular coastal resorts
- Head east on the A259 on Seaside Road
- At the roundabout take first exit onto Lottbridge Drove
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A22
- Continue on the A22 for 1.5 miles
- At roundabout take first exit onto the A22/A27 Polegate Bypass
- After two miles at the roundabout take 4th exit onto A22
- Continue along the Hailsham Bypass for nearly 4 miles
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit on to the A271
- At next roundabout take 1st exit into Upper Horsebridge Road, A271
- Turn left into Park Road
- Burfield Grange can be found on the left.
- Take the A272 out of the town into Lewes Road
- Continue on the A272 through North Chailey and Newick
- After about 10 miles at the roundabout take the 3rd exit for the A22
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit staying on the A22
- Continue on the A22 for about 11 miles
- Pass through Lower Dicker then take the 2nd exit on to the A271
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit into Upper Horsebridge Road, A271
- Turn left into Park Road
- Burfield Grange can be found on your left.