Call our Sales Consultants today about offers available on this home! The first thing that strikes you when you enter this stunning property is the size of the rooms. The light, spacious sitting room, and stylish open-plan dining kitchen, both span the length of the property and open to the garden through feature French doors. The first floor is equally well-proportioned, with a family-sized bathroom and four generous bedrooms. This delightful home sits on a corner plot of this development and includes a single garage and parking space.
- Separate sitting room and french doors to garden
- Kitchen with dining area
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- High level double oven
- Hob and hood
- Tenure: freehold
- Garage and/or allocated parking
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.98 x 3.19||13’ 1” x 10 6”|
|Bedroom 2||3.40 x 3.04||11’ 2” x 10’ 0”|
|Bedroom 3||3.40 x 2.48||11’ 2” x 8’ 2”|
|Bedroom 4||2.44 x 2.41||8’ 0” x 7’ 11”|
|Kitchen||3.76 x 2.45||12’ 4” x 8’ 0”|
|Dining area||3.15 x 3.08||10’ 4” x 10’ 1”|
|Sitting room||5.60 x 4.28||18’ 4” x 14’ 0”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- From the A143 (west), take the right turning onto Thurston Road. Continue until you reach Mill Lane and the entrance to Grange Park is on the right side.