2 available from £457,995
A modern take on a traditional design, this is a home you’ll love coming home to. The front-facing living room is light and airy. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its private dressing area and luxury en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Plus great outside space with a family garden, single garage and parking space.
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Cloakroom with space for washing machine
- Separate sitting room
- Rear garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Central heating with thermostatic control using energy efficient condensing boiler
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03||12’ 11” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45||13’ 3” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 10” x 8’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Grange Park boasts fantastic local transport links into Bury St Edmunds and nearby towns and cities. The development is less than a mile from Thurston train station, from where trains travel regularly between Cambridge, Ipswich and London; a great choice for commuters. Grange Park is seven miles from Bury St Edmunds, 11 miles to Stowmarket and 23 miles to Ipswich. You’ll enjoy easy access to the A14 and the A143 living at Grange Park. Plus, with regular buses running from Thurston to Bury St Edmunds, as well as services to and from Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket and Ipswich, you’ll feel well connected.
- From the A143 (west), take the right turning onto Thurston Road. Continue until you reach Mill Lane and the entrance to Grange Park is on the right side.
Sales director becomes a labourer for the day to raise money for Mind
07 Oct 21
Sales director becomes a labourer for the day to raise money for MindRead more