Selected homes available to purchase on a part buy-part rent basis using Home Reach, starting at a 50% share.
This well-appointed bungalow is designed to the highest specification. Its modern layout provides easy access to all living spaces. Wide doorways make it easy to get in and out. The spacious lounge opens out onto the garden through French doors and has enough room for a dining area. Both bedrooms also offer great space.
- BT Ultra-Fast Fibre Broadband
- Hedgehog friendly development
- French doors
- Ample storage space
- Contemporary features
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Allocated parking included
- Close to local facilities
- Green open-space views
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||4.85 x 3.13||15’ 9” x 10’ 2”|
|Kitchen / dining area||4.54 x 3.13||14‘ 8“ x 10’ 12”|
|Bedroom 1||4.10 x 3.82||13’ 4“ x 12‘ 5”|
|Bedroom 2||3.08 x 2.47||10’ 10“ x 8’ 2”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- • Leaving Wolverhampton southwest direction, follow the A449 Penn Road
- • At the roundabout, take the first exit and continue on A449 Stourbridge Road
- • Take Rookery Road and Greenhill towards Beggars Bush Lane
- • Take the M6 northbound towards Walsall
- • Take exit 10 from the M6, following signs for the A454
- • Continue on Black Country Route. Take the A463 to Beggars Bush Lane in Wombourne
- • Follow signs for A459 The Broadway
- • Follow A459 The Broadway to The Parade
- • Turn left onto The Parade
- • Continue on B4176 and drive to Beggars Bush Lane in Wombourne