2 available from £227,498
(Price reflects 50% share, available to purchase on a part rent – part buy basis using Home Reach.)
Selected homes available to purchase on a part-buy-part-rent basis using Home Reach, starting at a 50% share.
DOWNSIZERS DREAM. Our new range bungalow is designed to the highest specification with a modern layout providing easy access to all living spaces. Wide doorways make it easy to get in and out and the open-plan kitchen and dining area includes French doors out to the garden. The lounge offers a separate space for relaxing and all the main bedroom includes a built in wardrobe.
- Contemporary features
- BT Ultra-Fast Fibre Broadband
- Hedgehog friendly development
- French doors to garden
- Ample storage space
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Close to local amenities
- Green open-space views
- Lifetime home
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||3.97 x 3.89|
|Kitchen / dining area||5.30 x 3.82|
|Bedroom 1||3.93 x 3.42|
|Bedroom 2||3.70 x 2.32|
|Bedroom 3||3.70 x 3.00|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
The local primary school St Bartholomew’s Church of England is situated in Wolverhampton which is regarded as one of the most outstanding schools in the area. In addition, there are multiple primary schools in the surrounding area including Westfield and St Bernadette’s Catholic primary school both with good Ofsted reports. For senior pupils, there is Highfields Secondary School in Wolverhampton which is based just 3 miles away. Wolverhampton Girls High School is also less than 8 miles away and is classed as one of the best local high schools.
- • Leaving Wolverhampton southwest direction, follow the A449 Penn Road
- • At the roundabout, take the first exit and continue on A449 Stourbridge Road
- • Take Rookery Road and Greenhill towards Beggars Bush Lane
- • Take the M6 northbound towards Walsall
- • Take exit 10 from the M6, following signs for the A454
- • Continue on Black Country Route. Take the A463 to Beggars Bush Lane in Wombourne
- • Follow signs for A459 The Broadway
- • Follow A459 The Broadway to The Parade
- • Turn left onto The Parade
- • Continue on B4176 and drive to Beggars Bush Lane in Wombourne