The contemporary open-plan design of this stylish, modern home makes the most of all the available space. The front-facing kitchen flows seamlessly into a spacious sitting/dining area, which opens out into the private garden through French doors. The upstairs layout is equally impressive with a central staircase maximising the space in all three bedrooms, one of which is en suite.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and sitting room with french doors to garden
- Hob with built-in under oven and hood
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated washing machine
- Downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Thermostatic shower over bath with glass screen
- En suite to bedroom 1
- 2 allocated parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.64 x 2.96||11’ 11“ x 9‘ 8”|
|Bedroom 2||3.04 x 2.97||10’ 0“ x 9’ 8”|
|Bedroom 3||3.54 x 2.19||11’ 7“ x 7’ 2”|
|Kitchen||3.63 x 3.63||11’ 11” x 11’ 11”|
|Sitting/dining room||5.19 x 4.76||17‘ 0“ x 15’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please refer to sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
* Windows omitted to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
1 - Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.