This impressive double-fronted home combines traditional architecture with modern design to stunning effect. The sitting room and kitchen/dining area span the full length of the property making them light, airy and very spacious - ideal for entertaining guests. While the master bedroom includes a private dressing area and luxury of an en suite - a little extra space just for you.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Dressing room and en suite to bedroom 1
- Built-in storage space
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Fantastic commuting links
- Local village 5 minutes’ walk
- Nearby local schools
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.32 x 2.75||10’ 11” x 9’ 0”|
|Dining area||3.12 x 2.25||10’ 3” x 7’ 5”|
|Sitting room||5.50 x 3.37||18’ 1” x 11’ 1”|
|Bedroom 1||3.37 x 3.20||11’ 1” x 10’ 6”|
|Bedroom 2||3.61 x 3.20||11’ 10” x 10’ 6”|
|Bedroom 3||3.61 x 2.25||11’ 10” x 7’ 5”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- Take the Cannock Road (A460) to Victoria Road then take Prestwood Road to Long Knowle Lane (B4484). Drive to Hobnock Road (B4156) in Essington and follow this road until you see the Bovis Homes development signs.
- Driving on the M6 follow signs for Staffordshire.
- Take exit 1 from the M54 and then take Bognop Road to Hobnock Road (B4156) into Essington and follow this road to The Steadings.