1 available £415,995
A modern take on a traditional design, this is a home you’ll love coming home to. The front-facing living room is light and airy. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its private dressing area and luxury en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Close to local facilities
- Sought after village location
- Countryside views
- Help to buy available
- Good transport links
- Quiet location
- Local village 5 minutes’ walk
- Hotpoint appliances
Barney, Lindsay, Amanda and Rhea
|Mon:||Closed||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|We are open by appointment only|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03||12’ 11” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45||13’ 3” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 10” x 8’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of an Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Taking time out
This rural village offers various clubs, societies and sports for all ages including golf, fishing, football and rugby teams. Essington has a public park, lots of woodland and a lake. Locals can stop off for a drink or bite to eat at the local and popular pub, The Minerva, or the luxurious restaurant the New Masons Inn Great Wyrley.
A trip to the shops
For food shopping there's the local Essington Farm Shop that offers fresh fruit, vegetables, meat and other groceries. There is also a local grocery and news store. For fashion and days out, Wolverhampton has its own shopping centre just 6 miles away and Birmingham city centre is 16 miles.
The local primary school St John's Primary Academy is situated along Hobnock Road,and is regarded as one of the most outstanding schools in the area. There is also the Brownshore Pre-School and Play Group. For senior pupils, there is Heath Park in Wolverhampton and Walsall Academy in Walsall, both less than 4miles away.
- Take the Cannock Road (A460) to Victoria Road then take Prestwood Road to Long Knowle Lane (B4484). Drive to Hobnock Road (B4156) in Essington and follow this road until you see the Bovis Homes development signs.
- Driving on the M6 follow signs for Staffordshire.
- Take exit 1 from the M54 and then take Bognop Road to Hobnock Road (B4156) into Essington and follow this road to The Steadings.
Did you know?
At The Steadings, Essington we are putting £1,079,973 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|The Steadings - community contributions|