**Flooring, blinds and curtains included on our final Aspen home** A modern take on a traditional design, this is a home you’ll love coming home to. The front-facing living room is light and airy. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its private dressing area and luxury en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Practical open plan living
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in family area
- Countryside views
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Close to local facilities
- Contemporary features
- Flexible living space
- Low cost energy efficient homes
- Quiet rural location
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03||12’ 11” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45||13’ 3” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 10” x 8’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please refer to sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
* Windows omitted to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
1 - Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
- Exit junction 14, taking the A5013/Stafford Road and continue for around 5 miles
- Upon entering Eccleshall, Sancerre Grange is on the right handside
- Take A520/Longton Road out of Stone leading onto Radford Street
- Continue along Radford Street following the one way system leading onto Christchurch Way
- Continue onto Stafford Road, B5026 that leads onto Eccleshall Road and then Stone Road
- Upon reaching Eccleshall town take the A519 that leads onto the A5013/Stafford Road
- Continue for approximately 0.5 miles and Sancerre Grange is on the left handside
Help to buy
Available to all types of buyers! Thousands of people are now benefiting from this Government-backed equity loan...Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more