This impressive double-fronted home combines traditional architecture with modern design to stunning effect. The sitting room and kitchen/dining area span the full length of the property making them light, airy and very spacious - ideal for entertaining guests. While the master bedroom includes a private dressing area and luxury of an en suite.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room also with french doors to garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful utility room
- Built-in downstairs storage space
- Main bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- Family bathroom
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Tenure: freehold
- Allocated parking included
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.23 x 2.69||10’ 7” x 8’ 9”|
|Dining area||3.14 x 2.30||10’ 3” x 7’ 6”|
|Sitting room||5.53 x 3.32||18’ 1” x 10’ 10”|
|Bedroom 1||3.39 x 3.33||11’ 1” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 2||3.61 x 3.18||11’ 10” x 10’ 5”|
|Bedroom 3||3.61 x 2.25||11’ 10” x 7’ 4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Spruce housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Faversham is ideally located for transport links, with the M2 leading to the A2 towards London; the M20, M25 and the A229 leading to the South East coast. Faversham train station is less than 2 miles away and has regular services to London via St Pancras International, taking just under 75 minutes. There are also regular trains to Canterbury in under 15 minutes. Davington Fields is served by the number 3 bus which runs between Canterbury and Sittingbourne. For wider travel London Gatwick Airport can be easily reached in just over an hour.
A trip to the shops
Set within the heart of rural Kent, Davington Fields is ideally situated with an array of local leisure activities, suitable for all the family. There is a plethora of things to do, from enjoying the towns rich history by visiting its many museums, popping to a local eatery or attending one of the various attractions held throughout the year. There are several bars, restaurants, pubs and bistros to enjoy. Faversham town centre caters for even the most discerning pallet, with fresh produce featuring heavily on many menus. The town also boasts the County's oldest antiques market, dating back over 900 years, and holds a variety of additional markets every month. There is also a wide selection of independent shops for you to browse. The town loves a celebration, with unmissable annual events, including the Faversham Hop Festival in September and Transport weekend in May.
Taking time out
Looking for something to do with the family, well you really are spoiled for choice! Why not take the whole family to enjoy the nearby Mount Ephraim Gardens, Doddington Park Gardens or Brogdale Collections at one of their many activities held throughout the year? One for the adults is the well renowned Shepherd Neame Brewery and Visitors Centre which runs daily tours, enabling you to taste the many ales on offer! Enjoy a trip on the Thames with the Thames Sailing Barge Greta.
There are a multitude of Primary Schools in Faversham and the surrounding area, including the nearby Ethelbert Road Primary School and the Ospringe C of E Primary School. Located in the heart of the town is the Abbey School and Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School which both cater for secondary education. For further education there is the University of Kent in Canterbury.
- • Leave Canterbury via A2050 Rheims Way
- • At London Road Roundabout, take the 3rd exit
- onto A2050
- • Use the left lane to merge onto A2 Dover Road
- via the slip road to Faversham
- • Continue to follow A2
- • At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A2
- London Road
- • Continue to follow A2
- • At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto
- B2045 Western Link
- • Davington Fields will be found on your right hand side
- Exit M20 at junction 7, take the exit onto
- A249 Sittingbourne Road
- • Continue up Detling Hill
- • Use the left lane to merge onto M2 via the slip
- road to Canterbury / Ramsgate / Dover
- • At Junction 6, take the A251 exit to
- Faversham / Ashford
- • Turn left onto Ashford Road
- • At the roundabout take 1st exit to stay on A251
- • At the junction turn left onto A2 Canterbury Road
- • At roundabout take 2nd exit onto B2045 Western Link
- • Davington Fields can be found on your right hand side
Housebuilder donates wood to Faversham wellbeing garden for sustainable memory tree
07 May 21
Housebuilder donates wood to Faversham wellbeing garden for sustainable memory treeRead more