A modern take on a traditional design, this stunning detached house is a home everyone will love. Your family will love the light, airy living room, and well-proportioned bedrooms. Your guests will love being entertained in the stylish open-plan kitchen/dining area. And you’ll love your master bedroom with its luxurious en suite.
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to garden
- Utility room
- Separate sitting room
- Flexible living space
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Good local facilities
- Tenure: freehold
- 2 year customer care warranty
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.52 x 3.12||18’ 1” x 10’ 2”|
|Sitting room||4.33 x 3.40||14’ 2” x 11’ 1”|
|Bedroom 1||4.09 x 3.28||13’ 5” x 10’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.28 x 2.77||10’ 9” x 9’ 1”|
|Bedroom 3||3.54 x 2.16||11’ 7” x 7’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Cypress housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- • Leave Canterbury via A2050 Rheims Way
- • At London Road Roundabout, take the 3rd exit
- onto A2050
- • Use the left lane to merge onto A2 Dover Road
- via the slip road to Faversham
- • Continue to follow A2
- • At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A2
- London Road
- • Continue to follow A2
- • At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto
- B2045 Western Link
- • Davington Fields will be found on your right hand side
- Exit M20 at junction 7, take the exit onto
- A249 Sittingbourne Road
- • Continue up Detling Hill
- • Use the left lane to merge onto M2 via the slip
- road to Canterbury / Ramsgate / Dover
- • At Junction 6, take the A251 exit to
- Faversham / Ashford
- • Turn left onto Ashford Road
- • At the roundabout take 1st exit to stay on A251
- • At the junction turn left onto A2 Canterbury Road
- • At roundabout take 2nd exit onto B2045 Western Link
- • Davington Fields can be found on your right hand side