*Views of Collingtree Golf Course* A modern house with a traditional feel, this superb family home is as impressive inside as it is out. The bay-fronted living room is comfortable, spacious and bathed in natural light. The magnificent open-plan kitchen/dining room spans the full width of the property and opens into the garden through feature bi-fold doors. Four of the five bedrooms are doubles; three have their own en suite. Plot 41 enjoys a south facing garden and a double garage.
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room, utility room and ground floor study
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in storage space
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- En suite to two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Double garage and 2 parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.91 x 4.18||16’ 1” x 13’ 8”|
|Bedroom 2||4.14 x 3.80||13’ 6” x 12’ 5”|
|Bedroom 3||4.13 x 3.59||13’ 6” x 11’ 9”|
|Bedroom 4||4.18 x 3.81||13’ 8” x 12’ 6”|
|Bedroom 5||3.55 x 2.71||11’ 6” x 8’ 10”|
|Kitchen||4.66 x 3.96||15’ 3” x 13’ 0”|
|Family/dining area||7.31 x 4.66||24’ 0” x 15’ 3”|
|Sitting room||6.23 x 4.07||20’ 4” x 13’ 3”|
|Study||4.18 x 4.13||13’ 8” x 13’ 6”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- To find us leave the M1 at junction 15 and take the exit towards A45 Northampton / Wellingborough.
- After about 1 mile, take the next slip road for East Hunsbury.
- At the roundabout take the second exit, Rowtree Road.
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit.
- Follow Windingbrook Lane for approximately half a mile. Collingtree Park is on the right.
Helping members of the Armed Forces to own a home with assistance from Bovis Homes, the Government and the Ministry of Defence.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out…Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more