FLOORING & APPLIANCES INCLUDED! A modern take on a traditional design, this stunning detached house is a home everyone will love. Your family will love the light, airy living room, and well-proportioned bedrooms. Your guests will love being entertained in the stylish open-plan kitchen/dining area - and retiring out into the garden through the French doors. And, you’ll love your master bedroom with its luxurious en suite.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate utility room
- Built-in storage space
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Garage and parking
VIP BUNDLE - Offer ends 31st March!
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.09 x 3.28|
|Bedroom 2||3.28 x 2.77|
|Bedroom 3||3.54 x 2.16|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.52 x 3.12|
|Sitting room||4.33 x 3.40|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please see sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: * Windows apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Cypress housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
|Plot available||Coming soon||Plot reserved||Plot sold||Affordable Housing|
- Take the A40, Oxford Road out of the town
- Continue along the A40, West Wycombe Road for nearly 3 miles
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto
- Bradenham Road, A4010
- Follow the A4010 for nearly 4 miles
- Turn left onto Lee Road, continue for about 1.5 miles
- Turn left onto Upper Icknield Way
- Follow the road onto Perry Lane
- Turn left onto B4009 Chinnor Road
- Follow the B4009 onto lower Icknield way and Chiltern View will be on your right
- Take the A420 Headington Road out of the city centre
- Continue along the A420, London Road
- At the Headington roundabout continue to follow London Road, the A40
- After 6 miles merge onto the M40
- At Junction 6 take the B4009 exit to
- Watlington/Princes Risborough
- Continue on the B4009 for approximately 3 miles
- At the roundabout in Chinnor, take the 1st exit onto Station Road, B4009
- Turn right onto Lower Road, B4009 and continue for approximately 1 mile onto Lower Icknield Way
- Chiltern View can be found on your left hand side
Helping members of the Armed Forces to own a home with assistance from Bovis Homes, the Government and the Ministry of Defence.Find out more
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more