A modern take on a traditional design, this stunning detached house is a home everyone will love. Your family will love the light, airy living room, and well-proportioned bedrooms. Your guests will love being entertained in the stylish open-plan kitchen/dining area - and retiring out into the garden through the French doors. And, you’ll love your master bedroom with its luxurious en suite.
- Purchase assistance offers
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to garden
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Close to local facilities
- Allocated parking included
- Tenure: freehold
Receive an impressive garden dining pod worth over £12,000!*
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.09 x 3.28||13’ 5” x 10’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.28 x 2.77||10’ 9” x 9’ 1”|
|Bedroom 3||3.54 x 2.16||11’ 7” x 7’ 1”|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.52 x 3.12||18’ 1” x 10’ 2”|
|Sitting room||4.33 x 3.40||14’ 2” x 11’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
Note: * En suite window and utility door applies to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: 1. Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Cypress housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- Head west on A3125 The Square towards Boutport Street
- Continue to follow A3125 for 0.2 miles
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on A3125 for 0.6 miles
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A3125 Bickington Road / 0.5 miles
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bickington Road 0.8 miles
- Turn right onto Mead Park
- Head West toward Bideford on the A361
- from Barnstaple
- At Lake Roundabout take the 1st exit and join
- the A39
- Stay on the A39 for 1.0 mile
- At the roundabout take the 4th exit on to the A3125 for 0.3 miles
- Take the second exit at the roundabout and continue on the A3125 for 0.5 miles
- At the roundabout, take the first exit signposted Instow, Bickington, Fremington
- Travel for 0.8 miles
- Turn right on to Mead Park