1 available £556,000
The moment you enter this home, you get a unique sense of space. The hallway is open and airy. A large bay window bathes the sitting room with natural light. The separate utility frees up space in the kitchen, and the adjoining family/dining area is big enough for a full-size table and a comfortable suite. Upstairs you’ll find four well-proportioned bedrooms, including two masters, both en suite.
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room
- Separate utility area
- Ample downstairs storage space
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- En suite to two bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Above average height ceilings
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- Double garage
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.55 x 3.50||11’ 6” x 11’ 5”|
|Family/dining area||7.29 x 3.29||23’ 9” x 10’ 8”|
|Sitting room||4.50 x 3.50||14’ 9” x 11’ 5”|
|Study||2.50 x 2.29||8’ 2” x 7’ 6”|
|Bedroom 1||6.58 x 3.50||21’ 6” x 11’ 5”|
|Bedroom 2||3.68 x 3.57||12’ 0” x 11’ 5”|
|Bedroom 3||4.13 x 2.89||13’ 7” x 9’ 5”|
|Bedroom 4||2.95 x 2.89||9’ 8” x 9’ 5”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Maple housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
This attractive new development is located in Bickington on the outskirts of the historic town of Barnstaple and steps from the picturesque North Devon coast. A vibrant community, excellent amenities and attractive coastline only minutes away, are just a few reasons why Cherry Fields is a great place to call home. Conveniently located on the leafy outskirts of town; this smart development of 3 and 4 bedroom homes is great for anyone looking for spacious living indoors and out. From Cherry Fields it’s approximately two miles to Barnstaple Railway Station which runs services to Exeter taking just over an hour. Junction 27 of the M5 is 38 miles away via the North Devon Link Road, giving access to the south west and Bristol to the North. Our range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes embrace contemporary design and styling, whilst retaining traditional architectural details. Popular features in our homes include open plan living spaces, home offices and master bedrooms with luxurious en suites. High ceilings, large windows and bi-fold doors create a light and airy feel you’ll love. At the hub of the home, the wow factor continues with a smart new Symphony kitchen in a range of styles for you to choose from. So, if you’re looking for a beautiful new home in this sought-after location, your search ends here!
Close by Sticklepath Community Primary Academy offers education for pupils aged from four up to eleven. There is a nursery on site too for two to five year olds. Fremington and Barnstaple offer additional primary options. For secondary education, The Park School and Pilton Community College are both within easy reach and for Independent options West Buckland and Kingsley School in Bideford offer education from pre school up to aged eighteen. There are great sports facilities close by too with a range of activities for all ages to enjoy.
- Head west on A3125 The Square towards Boutport Street
- Continue to follow A3125 for 0.2 miles
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on A3125 for 0.6 miles
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A3125 Bickington Road / 0.5 miles
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bickington Road 0.8 miles
- Turn right onto Mead Park
- Head West toward Bideford on the A361
- from Barnstaple
- At Lake Roundabout take the 1st exit and join
- the A39
- Stay on the A39 for 1.0 mile
- At the roundabout take the 4th exit on to the A3125 for 0.3 miles
- Take the second exit at the roundabout and continue on the A3125 for 0.5 miles
- At the roundabout, take the first exit signposted Instow, Bickington, Fremington
- Travel for 0.8 miles
- Turn right on to Mead Park
Double award win for site manager in Bickington
05 Jul 21
Double award win for site manager in BickingtonRead more