Home 267- The Cypress - 3 bedroom semi detached
A traditional, smart looking home, The Cypress has impressive kerbside appeal. The large hall is a real feature welcoming you into your home. The downstairs living spaces are filled with light, creating the perfect space to enjoy time with family or entertain guests and with three bedrooms, en-suite to bedroom one and ample storage space, this is a home that will suit many different lifestyles.
- Separate utility room
- French doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Separate sitting room
- En suite to bedroom 1
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 2 year customer care warranty
Shuheb, Lina & Sharon
|Mon:||10am - 5pm||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Open daily 10am to 5pm; book your private appointment|
DISCOVER OUR SPOTLIGHT HOME!
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.52 x 3.12||18’ 1” x 10’ 2”|
|Sitting room||4.33 x 3.40||14’ 2” x 11’ 1”|
|Bedroom 1||4.09 x 3.28||13’ 5” x 10’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.28 x 2.77||10’ 9” x 9’ 1”|
|Bedroom 3||3.54 x 2.16||11’ 7” x 7’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- At the roundabout take the second exit and stay on Charles Watts Way/A334
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Grange Road/A334
- At Maypole Roundabout take the first exit onto Woodhouse Lane
- Then turn left onto Winchester Road (B3354) continue on Winchester road for
- approx 0.2 miles then take the turning onto Maddoxford Lane
- Continue on Maddoxford Lane for approximately 0.5 miles. Our development is on the right hand side
- At junction 11 take the A3090 exit to Winchester
- Turn left onto B3335 and continue along this road
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto main road, B3354, and then stay on B3354. After approx 0.5 miles turn left onto Maddoxford Lane.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Winchester Road (B3354)
- Continue on Maddoxford Lane for approx 0.5 miles and our development is on the left hand side
Help to Buy
Available to first-time buyers! Thousands of people are now benefiting from this government-backed equity loan scheme exclusive to brand new homes. With just a 5% deposit needed with up to 75% mortgage, Help to Buy opens the door to home ownership.Find out more