1 available £520,000
The Chestnut is an attractive double-fronted home. The home benefits from several useful living spaces: a spacious kitchen and family/dining area, a study or playroom and a large sitting room with French doors leading to the garden. Upstairs features a generous landing, naturally lit with its own window, there are four generous bedrooms, bedroom one with en-suite and built in wardrobe plus, the family bathroom.
- Open plan kitchen with family area and french doors to garden
- Separate sitting room
- Ground floor study
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
Shuheb & Lina
|Mon:||10am - 5pm||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Open daily 10am to 5pm; book your private appointment|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||4.03 x 3.04||13’ 2” x 9’ 11”|
|Dining/family area||4.59 x 2.85||15’ 0” x 9’ 4”|
|Sitting room||4.98 x 3.40||16’ 4” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||3.40 x 1.81||11’ 1” x 5’ 11”|
|Bedroom 1||3.24 x 2.98||10’ 7” x 9’ 8”|
|Bedroom 2||3.48 x 3.36||11’ 5” x 11’ 0”|
|Bedroom 3||3.25 x 2.35||10’ 7” x 7’ 8”|
|Bedroom 4||3.42 x 2.34||11’ 2” x 7’ 8”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
You’ll be perfectly placed at Boorley Park, just over a mile from Botley village centre with easy access to Southampton and Portsmouth. The B3354 links Boorley Park to Botley, just over a mile away and to the A334 for Hedge End, about two miles and Junction 7 of the M27, approximately three miles. Go east on the M27 for Portsmouth, 18 miles, or west for Eastleigh eight miles and on to the M3 for Winchester, 18 miles. Buses run from Botley to Hedge End, Eastleigh and Southampton, while trains from Botley station go direct to London Waterloo, taking about 1 hour 45 minutes, and to Portsmouth, Eastleigh and Winchester. For air travel Southampton Airport is just eight miles.
A trip to the shops
Botley has a wide range of local shops and services for every day needs. Nearby Hedge End offers further choice with a range of local stores plus a large retail park with national brands such as M&S, Next and Sainsburys. At Botley Mill you’ll find a variety of boutique shops for that something unique whether it be for family, friends or even your furry companion! For city shopping Southampton’s WestQuay has more than 100 stores with many iconic brands.
Taking time out
With a home at Boorley Green you’re spoilt for choice with a great range of activities and attractions, many of them right on your doorstep. Botley has clubs for all ages and tastes offering everything from canoeing and choir to bowls and badminton. Get pampered after a good workout at the Botley Park Hotel and Spa located on your doorstep. See a working farm from a bygone age at Manor Farm Country Park, with its 400 acres of countryside beside the River Hamble. Enjoy riverside and guided walks around the Hamble Valley, or have a day’s hiking in the South Downs National Park. The ancient city of Winchester with its magnificent Cathedral, architecture, and award-winning pubs, restaurants and independent shops, is just 18 miles away.
There is a good choice of local schools for all ages, many of which have been rated ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted.
- At the roundabout take the second exit and stay on Charles Watts Way/A334
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Grange Road/A334
- At Maypole Roundabout take the first exit onto Woodhouse Lane
- Then turn left onto Winchester Road (B3354) continue on Winchester road for
- approx 0.2 miles then take the turning onto Maddoxford Lane
- Continue on Maddoxford Lane for approximately 0.5 miles. Our development is on the right hand side
- At junction 11 take the A3090 exit to Winchester
- Turn left onto B3335 and continue along this road
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto main road, B3354, and then stay on B3354. After approx 0.5 miles turn left onto Maddoxford Lane.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Winchester Road (B3354)
- Continue on Maddoxford Lane for approx 0.5 miles and our development is on the left hand side