The Aspen’s unique design features, teamed with a number of traditional touches, give this home its unique and instant appeal. The property has a stunning open plan kitchen with dining room where guests will enjoy taking drinks outside through the stylish bi-fold doors. A separate sitting room and study means there’s plenty of space to enjoy some peace and quiet. Upstairs are four bedrooms and a bathroom, bedroom one is unique with an en-suite and plentiful space for built in wardrobes
- Bosch appliances
- Double garage and 2 parking spaces
- Ample downstairs storage space
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen
- Fridge freezer
- Central heating with thermostatic control using energy efficient condensing boiler
- Cloakroom with space for washing machine
- Double detached garage with personnel door
- 2 allocated parking spaces
FANTASTIC OFFER ON HOME 269 AT BOORLEY PARK!
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- At the roundabout take the second exit and stay on Charles Watts Way/A334
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Grange Road/A334
- At Maypole Roundabout take the first exit onto Woodhouse Lane
- Then turn left onto Winchester Road (B3354) continue on Winchester road for
- approx 0.2 miles then take the turning onto Maddoxford Lane
- Continue on Maddoxford Lane for approximately 0.5 miles. Our development is on the right hand side
- At junction 11 take the A3090 exit to Winchester
- Turn left onto B3335 and continue along this road
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto main road, B3354, and then stay on B3354. After approx 0.5 miles turn left onto Maddoxford Lane.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Winchester Road (B3354)
- Continue on Maddoxford Lane for approx 0.5 miles and our development is on the left hand side