1 available £520,000
The Aspen’s unique design features, teamed with a number of traditional touches, give this home its unique and instant appeal. The property has a stunning open plan kitchen with dining room where guests will enjoy taking drinks outside through the stylish bi-fold doors. A separate sitting room and study means there’s plenty of space to enjoy some peace and quiet. Upstairs are four bedrooms and a bathroom, bedroom one is unique with an en-suite and plentiful space for built in wardrobes
- Bosch appliances
- Double garage and 2 parking spaces
- Ample downstairs storage space
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen
- Fridge freezer
- Central heating with thermostatic control using energy efficient condensing boiler
- Cloakroom with space for washing machine
- Double detached garage with personnel door
- 2 allocated parking spaces
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
You’ll be perfectly placed at Boorley Park, just over a mile from Botley village centre with easy access to Southampton and Portsmouth. The B3354 links Boorley Park to Botley, just over a mile away and to the A334 for Hedge End, about two miles and Junction 7 of the M27, approximately three miles. Go east on the M27 for Portsmouth, 18 miles, or west for Eastleigh eight miles and on to the M3 for Winchester, 18 miles. Buses run from Botley to Hedge End, Eastleigh and Southampton, while trains from Botley station go direct to London Waterloo, taking about 1 hour 45 minutes, and to Portsmouth, Eastleigh and Winchester. For air travel Southampton Airport is just eight miles.
A trip to the shops
Botley has a wide range of local shops and services for every day needs. Nearby Hedge End offers further choice with a range of local stores plus a large retail park with national brands such as M&S, Next and Sainsburys. At Botley Mill you’ll find a variety of boutique shops for that something unique whether it be for family, friends or even your furry companion! For city shopping Southampton’s WestQuay has more than 100 stores with many iconic brands.
Taking time out
With a home at Boorley Green you’re spoilt for choice with a great range of activities and attractions, many of them right on your doorstep. Botley has clubs for all ages and tastes offering everything from canoeing and choir to bowls and badminton. Get pampered after a good workout at the Botley Park Hotel and Spa located on your doorstep. See a working farm from a bygone age at Manor Farm Country Park, with its 400 acres of countryside beside the River Hamble. Enjoy riverside and guided walks around the Hamble Valley, or have a day’s hiking in the South Downs National Park. The ancient city of Winchester with its magnificent Cathedral, architecture, and award-winning pubs, restaurants and independent shops, is just 18 miles away.
There is a good choice of local schools for all ages, many of which have been rated ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted.
- At the roundabout take the second exit and stay on Charles Watts Way/A334
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Grange Road/A334
- At Maypole Roundabout take the first exit onto Woodhouse Lane
- Then turn left onto Winchester Road (B3354) continue on Winchester road for
- approx 0.2 miles then take the turning onto Maddoxford Lane
- Continue on Maddoxford Lane for approximately 0.5 miles. Our development is on the right hand side
- At junction 11 take the A3090 exit to Winchester
- Turn left onto B3335 and continue along this road
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto main road, B3354, and then stay on B3354. After approx 0.5 miles turn left onto Maddoxford Lane.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Winchester Road (B3354)
- Continue on Maddoxford Lane for approx 0.5 miles and our development is on the left hand side