2 available from £500,000
This impressive double-fronted home combines traditional architecture with modern design to stunning effect. The sitting room and kitchen/dining area span the full length of the property making them light, airy and very spacious - ideal for entertaining guests. While the master bedroom includes a private dressing area and luxury of an en suite - a little extra space just for you.
- Tenure: freehold
- Sitting room with delightful bay window
- Kitchen with dining area
- Useful utility room
- Main bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Ample storage space
- Family bathroom
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.23 x 2.69||10’ 7” x 8’ 9”|
|Dining area||3.14 x 2.30||10’ 3” x 7’ 6”|
|Sitting room||5.53 x 3.32||18’ 1” x 10’ 10”|
|Bedroom 1||3.39 x 3.33||11’ 1” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 2||3.61 x 3.18||11’ 10” x 10’ 5”|
|Bedroom 3||3.61 x 2.25||11’ 10” x 7’ 4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Spruce housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
A trip to the shops
It’s a little over a mile from Blue Mountain to the heart of this picturesque village which has a great range of local shops and services. This thriving community has a bakery, post office, village store, chemist, doctor’s surgery and dentist, as well as a library, a local supermarket, cafes, shops, takeaways and pubs.
Taking time out
With many listed buildings, parks, ancient woodlands and the pretty All Saints’ Church that dates back to the 14th Century, Benfield is a mix of rich history and modern services. Whatever your passion there’s a host of sports clubs in and around Binfield offering you everything from golf, cricket, football and running, to fishing, badminton, darts and skittles. There’s also a local choir, a concert band and several guide and scout groups for children.
From Blue Mountain it’s less than 4 miles to Junction 10 of M4 and Reading is just 11 miles away via the A329 (M). If you’re a commuter, Bracknell Railway Station is less than 2 miles away and runs services to London Waterloo, taking just over an hour. Trains also run to Reading, a 25-minute trip. For air travel Heathrow is only 23 miles away.
Binfield Pre-School for 2 to 5-year-olds is rated ‘good’ by Ofsted, as is the Children’s House Day Nursery. Close to Blue Mountain is King’s Academy Binfield Primary that currently caters for nursery and reception children. About 1 mile away is Binfield Church of England Primary School, that has an Ofstead’ good’ rating. For senior pupils Ranelagh School at Bracknell is an Academy Trust with a sixth form, rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. The independent Newbold School caters for children aged from 3 to 11, and for Higher Education Newbold College offers a range of full and part time courses including under and post graduate degrees.
- •Leave at Junction 10 and take the 2nd exit onto the
- A329(M) slip road to M4 / Wokingham / Bracknell
- • Merge onto A329(M)
- • Take the A329 / B3408 exit towards
- Wokingham / Binfield
- • At the Coppid Beech roundabout, take the 1st exit onto
- London Road
- • At Popeswood roundabout, take the 2nd exit
- onto Temple way
- • The Sales Centre will be on your left