Plots Available: 170. The Epsom is a beautifully designed 3 bedroom semi-detached home with two parking spaces. Features include a separate kitchen, large sitting room that leads into the dining area with double doors to the garden and cloakroom. Bedroom 1 comes complete with an en suite and built in wardrobe. Flooring included.
- Open plan dining room and sitting room with bay window
- French doors to rear garden
- Separate kitchen
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in storage space
- Hob with built in under oven
- Help to buy available
- Available to purchase using Key Worker scheme
- Stamp Duty exempt!
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.55 x 3.30||14' 11” x 10' 10”|
|Bedroom 2||3.46 x 2.74||11' 4” x 9' 0”|
|Bedroom 3||2.94 x 2.07||9' 8” x 6' 9”|
|Dining room||3.01 x 2.40||9' 10” x 7' 10”|
|Kitchen||3.06 x 2.94||10' 0” x 9' 7”|
|Sitting room||4.98 x 3.42||16' 4” x 11' 3”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only. Please refer to sales consultant for details. Please note there is no ensuite on second floor
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
* Windows omitted to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
1 - Alternative layout applies to selected plots. Please see sales consultant for further details.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of an Epsom housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Getting out and about
Beaumont Place is just a mile from the ancient market town of Petersfield with good local amenities including a selection of supermarkets to choose from - M&S Simply Food, Waitrose, Lidi or Tesco. Folly Market has a great range of shops to choose from whether you are looking for crafts, gifts, books or a place to recharge - you will be spoilt for choice, while Market Square is home to a twice-weekly market and a monthly Farmer's Market.
When you want to go further afield, Portsmouth, Southampton and Winchester can easily be reached by car and train, offering an abundance of shops, restaurants, pubs and leisure facilities for you to enjoy.
Portsmouth is just 17 miles away offering a haven of shops in the Cascades Shopping Centre and Gunwharf Quays retail outlet boasting more than 90 stores.
Taking time out
You are spoilt for choice when it comes to enjoying that all important leisure time.
If you enjoy the great outdoors, then look no further than the South Downs National Park, which offers an abundance of excellent walking routes including the 100 mile South Downs Way, or for those that would rather cycle the 22 mile East Hampshire cycle route is an excellent way to explore. If you are looking for a slower pace of life, you can picnic by the 22 acre pond at Petersfield Heath, or climb Buster Hill - the Downs' highest point in Queen Elizabeth Country Park.
Petersfield also offers plenty for you to enjoy. The Physic Garden, created in a 17th century style with distinct parts laid out for different purposes is open to the public without charge and for those that enjoy festivals, live music and fairs there is always something going on at the Festival Hall. Petersfield also has an open air swimming pool for the whole family to enjoy or Taro Leisure Centre offers swimming, fitness and sports facilities.
There is schools and nurseries for all ages close to Beaumont Place. Petersfield Infant School caters for 5 to 7-year olds, and Herne Junior School takes pupils aged from 7 to 11 years. Petersfield School is the town's mixed, Secondary School for students aged between 11 to 16 years. The independent Churcher's College caters for nursery, junior, senior and sixth form students. In nearby Steep, Bedales School is a mixed boarding and day school for children and students aged from 3 to 18 years.
- From the M3 roundabout take the A272 for Petersfield
- At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto Alresford Road, A31
- Continue on the A31 for approximately 7 miles
- At Ropley Dean turn right onto Petersfield Road
- After 4 miles turn right onto A32
- Turn immediately left to continue onto Petersfield Road
- Continue for 5 miles, up Bell Hill
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Winchester Road
- Turn right onto Frenchams Road
- Continue over roundabout into Swan Street
- Turn right into The Spain and continue into Hylton Road
- After 1 mile turn right onto The Causeway, B2070
- Beaumont Place can be found on your left hand side
- Take the A3 out of Portsmouth
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A27 slip road to A3 (M)
- Continue onto Havant Bypass, A27
- After 2 miles take the A3 (M) slip road to Petersfield
- Keep right to continue on A3 (M), following signs to Petersfield
- After 10 miles take the exit towards Petersfield and Buriton B2070
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit to continue on the B2070
- Beaumont Place can be found on the right hand side
Did you know?
At Beaumont Place, Petersfield we are putting £980,300 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|Beaumont Place - community contributions|
|Community Facilities Contribution||£200,000|
|Public Open Space Contribution||£80,300|