1 available £760,000
This outstanding family home is not just big; it’s clever. The windows are perfectly proportioned, bathing every room with natural light. There’s a large informal dining/family area in the kitchen that opens to the garden, plus a separate dining room. The sitting room seamlessly blends into the garden through feature French doors and three of the five bedrooms are doubles, two of which are en suite.
- Tenure: freehold
- Stone worktops
- Two high level ovens
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated washing machine
- Downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Contemporary oak staircase with glazed panels
- Oak finish internal doors
- En suite to 2 bedrooms and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Double garage
- Open plan kitchen with family area and french doors to garden
- Separate sitting room and french doors to garden
- Under slung sink and a half with mixer tap
- Under unit lighting
- Kitchen island
- Utility room leading to garden
- Towel warmers to bathroom and en suite(s)
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/family area||7.55 x 4.00||24' 9” x 13' 1”|
|Sitting room||5.65 x 4.41||18' 6” x 14' 6”|
|Dining room||4.00 x 2.99||13' 1” x 9' 10”|
|Bedroom 1||3.68 x 3.64||12' 1” x 11' 11”|
|Bedroom 2||3.84 x 3.71||12' 7” x 12' 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 3.60||13' 4” x 11' 10”|
|Bedroom 4||3.88 x 3.03||12' 9” x 9' 11”|
|Bedroom 5||3.02 x 3.00||9' 11” x 9' 10”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
* Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details† Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details
1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details
Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a Truro housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.