1 available £519,000
It’s not just the unique character of the stunning in-roof, en suite master bedroom that makes this home so desirable. The space in the stylish, modern, open-plan kitchen/dining area. The natural light in the bay-fronted living room. The size and layout of the three generous first floor bedrooms. Everything about this highly distinctive property is on a different level.
- Tenure: freehold
- Modern three storey living
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in storage space
- Garage and parking
- Family bathroom
- Large master bedroom with en suite, private dressing area and built in wardrobe
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||4.12 x 3.22||13’ 6” x 10’ 7”|
|Kitchen/dining room||5.97 x 4.06||19’ 7” x 13’ 4”|
|Bedroom 2||4.89 x 3.32||16’ 0” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 3||4.04 x 3.32||13’ 3” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 4||3.05 x 2.56||10’ 0” x 8’ 4”|
|Bedroom 1||4.34 x 4.04||14’ 2” x 13’ 3”|
|Bedroom 1||4.34 x 4.04||14' 3" x 13' 3"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
Yapton is just off the B2233 which links to the A259 for Littlehampton 3.5 miles; Bognor Regis, 6 miles and Brighton, 25 miles. Chichester is only 10 miles via the A27. Trains for London Victoria, Gatwick Airport and Brighton, run from Bognor Regis, Ford and Barnham stations, all less than 3 miles and to Chichester and Portsmouth. Local bus services run from Yapton to Bognor Regis, Chichester, Barnham and Littlehampton. Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport are both 44 miles away.
A trip to the shops
There's a selection of shops and services in Yapton and neighbouring Burndell including a Co-op with post office services and Blisham Stores. For supermarket shopping you'll find a Tesco superstore, a Morrisons and a Sainsbury's at both Littlehampton and Bognor Regis. For relaxed shopping try the Windmill Shopping Village at Barnham and for bargain hunters the Ford Airfield Market and car boot is held several times a week. The market town of Arundel boasts a wealth of independent shops including antiques, clothing, crafts, gifts, food and drink, and has a monthly Farmer's Market. For city shopping Chichester combines high street brands with smaller boutiques and independents.
Taking time out
From walking the South Downs to relaxing on the beach, there's a wealth of choice in the Yapton area. The village itself boasts the 13th Century St Mary the Virgin Church and there are plenty of community groups for residents of all ages. Your local pub is The Maypole Inn, or try the Ship & Anchor beside the peaceful River Arun. The Arun Sports Arena has indoor football pitches and Arun Leisure Centre and Littlehampton Wave offer sports, swimming and gym facilities. There's golf at Littlehampton, or spend a day exploring historic Arundel with its castle, cathedral and Hiorne's Tower. It's only a few miles to the sea at Littlehampton with its Pier and West Beach or enjoy a stroll along The Esplanade at Bognor Regis.
For those with young children, the local school, Yapton CE Primary School, is just a 5-minute drive away. For older children, St Philip Howard Secondary School is a 7-minute drive away, along with Ormiston Six Villages Academy in Westergate. Felpham Community College at Bognor Regis has a dedicated sixth form, along with St Philip Howard Secondary School.
- At the end of the High Street take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto the B2259 / Upper Bognor Road
- Continue on the B2259 taking the first exit at the roundabout staying on the B2259
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto
- Felpham Way / B2259
- Continue along this road and take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto Flansham Lane A259
- Turn left onto Yapton road leading to Burndell Road, continue along Burndell Road
- Yapton View can be found on the right hand side
- Take the A2032 / Littlehampton Road
- Continue for 1 mile then take the 2nd exit onto the A259
- Continue on the A259, the Roundstone Bypass for approximately 5 miles
- Turn right onto the B2233 / Yapton Road
- Continue onto Yapton Road leading to Burndell Road for approx 1 mile
- Yapton View can be found on your left hand side
Did you know?
At Yapton View, Yapton we are putting £601,300 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|Yapton View - community contributions|
|Bus Stop Contribution||£40,000|
|Public Footpath Clearing and Resurfacing||£8,000|
|Contribution to Education||£369,000|
|Fire and Rescue Services Contribution||£3,300|