With two stunning double dormer bedrooms in the roof space and three well-proportioned bedrooms on the second floor, this magnificent family home is as big on space as it is on character. The sitting room seamlessly blends into the garden through French doors, while the front-facing open-plan kitchen flows into the spacious family dining area that extends out to the rear.
- Modern three storey living
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Sitting room also with french doors to garden
- Study/home office option
- Utility room leading to garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Sizable second bedroom
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- Tenure: freehold
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.71 x 3.17||12’ 2” x 10’ 4”|
|Family/dining area||4.74 x 3.17||15’ 6” x 10’ 4”|
|Sitting room||4.69 x 3.17||15’ 4” x 10’ 4”|
|Study||3.17 x 1.76||10’ 4” x 5’ 9”|
|Bedroom 1||4.18 x 3.73||13’ 8” x 12’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.20 x 3.23||13’ 8” x 10’ 7”|
|Bedroom 5||2.92 x 2.27||9’ 6” x 7’ 5”|
|Bedroom 2||6.04 x 3.23||19’ 9” x 10’ 7”|
|Bedroom 4||3.73 x 3.47||12’ 2” x 11’ 4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Yew housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Staplehurst offers great transport links onto the A21, M20 and M25. The local train stations are Staplehurst and Headcorn which are both within a 5 mile radius of The Meadows. From here you can get direct trains into London in approximately an hour.
A trip to the shops
Fresh local produce is available to purchase in both the Henhurst Farm shop and the Staplehurst Nurseries & Frankie's Farmshop. Here you can also take a break and enjoy a light bite in the café.
There are two local convenience stores located in the village for the daily necessities. Also found on the High Street is a florist, butchers, opticians, off licence and a pharmacy.
In nearby Cranbrook you'll find a large range of shops from independent stores to a Co-op. Further afield is Maidstone town centre only 9 miles away which caters for all your retail needs with a number of shopping centres and bustling High Street. Tunbridge Wells is a 30 minute drive away offering boutique and high street stores or Ashford Designer Outlet is 40 minutes away.
Taking time out
There are an abundance of venues and activities to keep the whole family entertained. Why not visit the Big Cat Sanctuary in Smarden or the Buttercups Sanctuary for Goats in nearby Boughton Monchelsea. The Hop Farm in Paddock Wood offers a selection of attractions for children and hosts events throughout the year. For those thrill seekers out there GoApe at Bedgebury Pinetum or the famous Leeds Castle.
The well known vineyard Hush Heath Estate is only 2 miles away, which produces an award winning pink fizz, and Biddenden, Britain's oldest commercial vineyard, also produces cider and juices from its apples and pears.
Sissinghurst Castle and Gardens is located just over a mile away. Located on the hilltop is All Saints Church, a Grade I listed building built in the 12th and 13th centuries. For local sporting enthusiasts there is the village cricket & tennis club.
There is an extensive range of schools in the local area. At the heart of the village is Staplehurst Primary School. Also located nearby is the Sutton Valence Preparatory School, Sutton Valence Primary School and Senior School. The renowned Cranbrook School for children ages 11 to 18 is located just over 5 miles from The Meadows