Visits by appointment only, off Beggars Bush Lane, Wombourne, West Midlands, WV5 0PSGet directions
01902 252 021
Julie, Catherine and Manjit
Visits by appointment only, off Beggars Bush Lane, Wombourne, West Midlands, WV5 0PS Get directions
Prices from £182,498
2, 3 & 5 bed homes available
mid terrace, bungalow & detached homes available
Show homes: The Birch & The Cypress
Our new range of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes embrace contemporary design and styling, whilst retaining classic architecture and traditional build quality.
Our new homes include desirable features such as open-plan living areas, premium fitted kitchens, bi-folding doors and spacious master bedrooms with en-suites.
Fletcher's Rise also offers BT Ultrafast Fibre across the whole development, making sure you're connected even in the countryside.
Fletchers Rise offers plenty of space with serene surroundings and large, open meadows. Keeping the eco-system in mind we have provided a landscape that promotes the local wildlife; including the addition of hedgehog highways on some homes.
Being a five minute walk into the village and situated in a quiet, rural location means we provide a great environment for couples and families alike.
- • Leaving Wolverhampton southwest direction, follow the A449 Penn Road
- • At the roundabout, take the first exit and continue on A449 Stourbridge Road
- • Take Rookery Road and Greenhill towards Beggars Bush Lane
- • Take the M6 northbound towards Walsall
- • Take exit 10 from the M6, following signs for the A454
- • Continue on Black Country Route. Take the A463 to Beggars Bush Lane in Wombourne
- • Follow signs for A459 The Broadway
- • Follow A459 The Broadway to The Parade
- • Turn left onto The Parade
- • Continue on B4176 and drive to Beggars Bush Lane in Wombourne
The local primary school St Bartholomew’s Church of England is situated in Wolverhampton which is regarded as one of the most outstanding schools in the area. In addition, there are multiple primary schools in the surrounding area including Westfield and St Bernadette’s Catholic primary school both with good Ofsted reports. For senior pupils, there is Highfields Secondary School in Wolverhampton which is based just 3 miles away. Wolverhampton Girls High School is also less than 8 miles away and is classed as one of the best local high schools.
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Bovis Homes is working in partnership with heylo to offer Home Reach, a part buy - part rent option on selected properties across the countryFind out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more