Berkshire, RG41 5SHGet directions
By appointment only
0118 418 1342
Sylwia and Izzy
Hambleton Way, Winnersh, Berkshire, RG41 5SH Get directions
Prices from: £575,000
4 & 5 bed homes available
Discover Hatchwood Mill our exciting new community in Winnersh, close to the delightful market town of Wokingham. This stylish development has direct rail links to London via rail and road links, making this new community the perfect choice for families and commuters alike.
The Hatchwood Mill Community
This thriving new community will benefit from a new on site school, play area and plenty of open space. The newly built Winnersh Relief road provides easy access to Reading, Wokingham and the M4 motorway.
Quality of Life
Hatchwood Mill, offers plenty of activities for the whole family with Winnersh Meadows and Dinton Pastures Country park near by offering 335 acres of pastures, meadows, children's play area and even a lake. Living at Hatchwood Mill, you and the family won't be short of things to do!
Winnersh also offers plenty of local amenities with a showcase cinema, sporting facilities, a Sainsburys Superstore, local news agent, pub and health services just over a mile away.
With Wokingham town centre just a few miles away you will also benefit from the extensive regeneration programme valued at C. £115m.
For your children there are great primary education options, such as Winnersh Primary School and Bearwood Primary School. For secondary schooling and further education Hatchwood Mill is close to Forest school, Emmbrook School and the Holt School.
Reading university which is in the top 1% of UK universities is also situated just 3 miles away from the development.
We look forward to welcoming you to our new exciting development!
Home of the Month
- At Junction 10 exit onto A329(M) towards Reading (E).
- Take the exit towards Winnersh/Woodly/Early/A329 then
- continue on Wharfedale Road.
- At the roundabout, take second exit onto Wharfedale Road.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left towards A3290.
- Use any lane to turn left onto A3290
- Continue straight onto B3270.
- Turn left onto Winnersh Relief Road.
- Turn left onto Duffet Drive and you will find the sales office on your left hand side.
- Tale A329, London Road/A4 and head West
- At the roundabout take the second exit onto the A329 slip road
- Merge onto A329, use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Watlington ST/A329 then continue to follow A329.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left onto London Road/A4
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto the A4 slip road. Merge onto A3290 (Follow signs for A4)
- Use the left lane to take the slip road to A329/Winnersh/Woodley and take the A3290 onto Winnersh Relief Road in Winnersh.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A3290 then continue straight onto B3270.
- Then continue on Winnersh Relief Road towards Duffet Drive. The sales office will be on the right hand side.
Did you know?
At Hatchwood Mill, Winnersh we are putting £2,772,600 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|Hatchwood Mill - community contributions|
|Highways and travel||£229,300|
|Lesuire and open space||£590,600|
|Primary school and pitches||£686,000|
|Sixth form college||£104,000|
|Other education contributions||£555,000|
Hatchwood Mill is close to the B3270 that leads to Winnersh Triangle as well as the A329 that leads into Reading to the North. Go South via the A329 (M) to join the M4at Junction 10, for the M25 and London, 39 miles, or for Bristol, Wales and the WEST country. There are frequent busses to Reading and Bracknell VIA Wokingham.
Trains run regularly from stations at Winnersh Triangle 1.6 miles and Winnersh station, 1.2 miles, direct to London Waterloo, taking just over an hour and there is also a service to Gatwick airport. For air travel accessed by road Heathrow Airport is only 25 miles away.
A trip to the shops
Winnersh has a selection of shops including a Sainsbury's supermarket, a newsagent's convenience store with off licence and newsagents, as well as a Wickes and Halfords.
Wokingham is just four miles away where there is more choice with independent shops alongside High Street names such as WH Smith, Boots and Marks & Spencer. There is also a number of local supermarkets to choose from such as Waitrose, Morrison, Lidl and Tesco. The town also hosts a general market four times a week as well as a monthly Farmers Market.
Just under 7 miles away is Reading Town centre which boasts The Oracle and has more than 80 stores, bars and restaurants.
Cross rail coming soon
What's more, all of this is closely linked to London by excellent road and rail links which will be enhanced by the forthcoming Crossrail Service that will deliver direct connections to all of London's main employment centres by 2018/19.
Taking Time out
The scenic River Loddon at Winnersh runs through the 335 acre Dinton Pastures Country Park and is ideal for walking and bird-watching . There's also an activity centre with open-swimming, fishing, sailing, canoeing and kayaking. See the latest films at the multi-screen, showcase Cinema and enjoy a meal at the Pheasant Inn Hotel.
Helping essential key workers get on the housing ladder. Scheme extended to all those professionals who are classed as key workers.Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can…Find out more