There's never been a better time to buy a new Bovis Home
If you've not considered buying a brand new home before you'll be amazed at the huge range of great benefits that a new Bovis Home brings:
1. Be the first
There's nothing quite like moving into a pristine, new home, clean and untouched by previous hands. As the very first owner, a new Bovis Home gives you a completely fresh start so you can create your own style and begin a new life!
2. It's 'all included'
A brand new Bovis Home comes with our all inclusive' specification, which means you get a contemporary new kitchen, integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes to many bedrooms and many other extras, all included in the price. It's not just our great specification that's included in the cost, our customer quality and service also comes as standard.
3. Peace of mind
Every Bovis Home comes with a 10 year 'Buildmark' warranty provided by the National House Building Council (NHBC), which covers any major defects to the structure of the property, or in its construction. We also include our own two year warranty on the property, with customer care service should any issues arise in the first two years - giving further peace of mind.
Thanks to modern standards of insulation and technology, new homes are now on average, up to 60% more energy efficient than older houses. This means a new home could save you more than £500 a year on fuel costs* and is six times more energy efficient in its CO2 emissions - so it's helping reduce your carbon footprint.
5. Designed for today's lifestyles
The designs and layouts of our homes evolve to meet the changing needs of our customers and differing lifestyles. Whether it is open plan apartments, family living space, room for home-working, or the privacy of a master suite, a new Bovis Home can offer contemporary homes, purpose-designed and built for specific needs.
7. Superb choice New Bovis Homes developments offer a wide range and choice of homes. From one and two bedroom apartments and coach houses, to three-storey living and spacious, detached family homes.
8. A 'chain-free' property Buying a new home straight from us can prove a much simpler process than buying a second-hand property. Our home will be ready to move straight into with no worries over other owners moving out, delaying their completion dates, or pulling out of the sale altogether. And if you want a quick and simple way to sell your existing home - we could even buy that from you too through our Home exchange.
9. Maintenance-free With a new Bovis Home we've done all the work for you. Your home will be newly-decorated and will have a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances - we'll even wire them up for you and show you how they work! Buy a new home and you can wave goodbye to those DIY weekends and relax. Your 10 year industry warranty is backed up by our own two year Bovis Homes customer support service which includes 24 hour, 365 day a year call-out cover for any emergencies.
10. A home of quality
All Bovis Homes are built to exacting industry standards and undergo regular inspections by the National House Building Council to ensure quality of build. New homes generally also offer a higher degree of built-in security and safety than older properties. A new Bovis Home will include enhanced door locking, a security chain, window locks and mains powered smoke alarms (with battery back up) which are all fitted as standard.
* A research study by National Energy Services, commissioned by the New Homes Marketing Board, found living in a new home could save up to £556 a year on average energy bills compared with older-style homes. Savings due to new homes generating more than 60 per cent less CO2 emissions.
Terms and conditions apply to purchase assistance schemes and specification may vary by plot and development.