If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help! Many of our plots have special assistance packages to help you make your move. There's NewBuy, the Government-backed 95 percent mortgage package and the Help to Buy shared equity scheme. Our sales advisors will be happy to talk to you about what's available at your chosen development.
Alternatively, if you have a property to sell, Bovis Homes could help save you time and money through either our Home Exchange or Smooth Move schemes.
Or if you just want some help understanding the housing market and how you buy a new home - look at our buyer's guide
The Help to Buy scheme is an extension of the popular FirstBuy deal which has been making homebuying dreams come true for almost two years. That was only available for first time buyers, but now existing homeowners can join the party and purchase a brand new home with the help of an equity loan from the Government of up to 20% of the property's value. Find out more here.
Backed by Bovis Homes and the Government, this new mortgage means that you could buy a quality Bovis Home with just a 5% deposit - whether you're a first-time buyer OR an existing homeowner looking to move up the housing ladder. Bovis Homes are offering NewBuy with Halifax, Barclays (Woolwich), Nationwide Building Society, RBS (NatWest), Santander and Aldermore Bank. For further information, Click here.
No need to be stuck in a chain
Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply. See Home exchange for more information.
Take the hassle out of selling
Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of marketing your existing home. See Smooth Move for more information.
Think you can't afford a new home? Think again.
With our Jumpstart shared equity scheme you pay as little as 85% of the purchase price of a new Bovis Home upfront - we provide the remaining 15% balance. You enjoy 100% ownership and have a 10 year period to purchase the remaining share and you're free to sell at any time!
Jumpstart is only available on selected homes at specific developments. For further information, click here